Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Bingo!

So I am assuming that most of you heard about this raging party that happened on New Years Eve in Silverdale, WA -- I guess there were a few national reports in the papers.  Well, it was all a result of Stephanie and I deciding that we wanted to throw a party for my nieces and nephews.  The party itself was a lot of fun, but the most fun was had during a game of Bingo (Thanks Bruce for the awesome Bingo set!)

Simon was really frustrated for the first couple of rounds because he really wanted to win one of the slap bracelets I picked up from Archie McPhee's.
My dad has found his new post-retirement calling -- Bingo caller!


Overall, it was a pretty awesome night.  We were going to have a prize for the kid that made it to midnight, but they all did.  We were more tired than they.  It was probably due to the massive amounts of candy that each of them ate.

Thanks family!

1 comment:

meredith said...

I love love love bingo. My family plays every thanksgiving.

Looks like a great night!