Monday, May 5, 2008

Matters of Ward Business

I've been meaning to update this for a while with the various happenings of my life. I would like to do this with pictures, but I always forget to bring my camera around with me.

1. My 1991 Honda Accord died this weekend after 17 years of faithful service. It began doing weird things last week while I was moving and this past weekend I drove it home to have my dad look at it. It was at this point that it gave up the ghost. I am convinced that it wanted to go home to die. So now I get to buy a new car...which shouldn't be difficult, but I rarely think about cars so I have no idea what to get.

2. I was booted out of my house in Seattle and I now live with James. He is a cool roommate who has fun things at his house like ball pits, and randomly buys sewing machines and bread makers....and I am constantly finding out totally random stuff about him -- like last night he told me that he was a stock broker for a year.

3. Stephanie and I moved our wedding date to August 16th!!! Save this date and come visit me in Seattle -- I can probably find you a floor to sleep on.

Okay, I think that's it for now.

2 comments:

monica said...

my vote is a Saab station wagon...

monica said...

for real get a new post going!