Monday, November 26, 2007

Fruitland Thanksgiving

So for Thanksgiving this year I had the opportunity to travel with Stephanie and the rest of the Farrar's to Fruitland, Idaho to spend time with their wonderful friends, the Farmers. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but the ones that I did take were quite excellent:

Here is my room. I was pretty lucky to have a pop-n-shot in my room as it also came in handy as Stephanie and I hid in it in an awesome game of sardines.
Post-thanksgiving dinner, Steph and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I include this picture because Stephanie looks really pretty in the golden hour (I, on the other hand, am reminded why I should never shave my head):

Fruitland:

The next day, while the women engaged in Christmas Crafts, the boys went and shot clay pigeons with shotguns.
Cade and Alek were experts at launching the pigeons.
Mark was pretty good:
Rick worked it like a pro:
After a slow start, Bruce was showing top form:
Me, I was nervous most of the time:
But I did okay. You can actually see the pigeon in this photo if you look close:
Soon we digressed into trying to hit two at a time. Andrew, was probably the best at it:




Overall, it was a really fun weekend. Thanks Farmers and Farrars!

No comments: